Partner Marketing Manager
OUR VISION: Do Modern Business
15 years ago, Zuora was born out of a vision that we could evangelize a fundamentally new way of doing business by shifting the focus of companies to deliver recurring, people-centric services instead of a one-time sale of products. This is how we coined the term, the Subscription Economy®.
Today, we see others evangelizing this term, and building entire communities around it. The Subscription Economy isn’t (and never was) just about subscription business models but, direct, recurring relationships with customers through any business model. Subscriptions were only just scratching the surface and now, the market recognizes the Subscription Economy for what it truly is-a relationship-centric economy. Companies have realized that the path to growth going forward is to establish direct, digital relationships with their customers, and to nurture and monetize these relationships through an ever growing set of digital services.
Through our industry leading technology and expertise, Zuora helps more than 1,000 companies around the world, including BMC Software, Box, Caterpillar, General Motors, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Zoom, nurture and monetize direct, digital subscriber relationships. And we employ more than 1,200 employees around the world-our ZEOs-to help these businesses build, run and grow. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora operates offices around the world in North America, Europe, China, India, Japan, and Australia.
As the Manager of Global Partner Marketing, you will directly report into the Director, Partner Marketing and be responsible for / have full autonomy to work on a number of projects including:
- Own the strategy of Marketing “to” our existing Partners globally
- Define and implement programs that better educate and enable our partners and drive adoption and awareness around Partner Program and Partner Portal
- Working closely with Product Marketing to create / champion content for our partners to assist with education on product features, new releases, competitive differentiation, joint customer use cases / case studies, etc.
- Work closely with partner managers, marketing, and other stakeholders from partner organizations to build strong, productive relationships that strengthen existing relationships within our partner accounts as well as build new relationships
- Evangelize the partner program, portal, and joint marketing activities to scale and nurture our existing partner network and GTM reach through programs like webinars, email programs, newsletters, events, etc.
- You will act as the partner advocate internally and work with stakeholders to ensure access to the tools required while removing roadblocks to execution of programs.
- Track success of partner marketing programs across our partner ecosystem and be able to report to internal and external stakeholders
- Help drive tighter alignment between internal marketing and partner teams as well as external partner teams
This will be an opportunity to partner closely with the Director, Partner Marketing on defining and launching the Marketing “to” motion which will include (but is not limited to):
- Partner training and enablement initiatives
- Incentive programs
- Program managing content for partner enablement
- Assist with Partner Advisory Council
- Collaboration in partner kickoffs and events
- Partner-centric updates (webinars, newsletters, etc)
- Increasing momentum around partner awards
- Futurestate: Support onboarding new strategic partnerships through programs that include joint messaging and enablement
- Futurestate: Launching a Marketing “through” motion which will enable strategic partners to have access to tools in a self-serve format through the partner portal
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com
The base pay range for this position is only one element of a candidate's total rewards package, which may also include bonuses/variable compensation, equity, and benefits. A candidate's final base salary may vary based on location, prior experience, and the context of the overall offer. Click here for more information regarding Zuora’s benefits.