Over the past 15 years, we have seen a shift in the focus of business models across every industry – from selling physical products via one-time transactions to monetizing services via ongoing customer (aka subscriber) relationships. This is the “Subscription Economy” a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo, he even wrote the book on it: Subscribed.
Companies have realized that the path to growth going forward is to establish direct, digital relationships with their customers, and monetize these relationships through an ever growing set of digital services.
Our vision is simple: we call it “The World Subscribed.” It’s the idea that one day every company will join the Subscription Economy -- a $1.5 Trillion opportunity by 2025 according to UBS.
Our mission: to power the world’s best companies to win in the Subscription Economy.
The Team & Role
Zuora Global Services is the premier Professional Services team for customers transforming their business into the Subscription Economy. We work with our Customers, Global Systems Integrations, and PS Delivery Partners to ensure that our customers and partners benefit from Zuora Global Services thought leadership to have a positive experience and achieve their business goals using the Zuora platform.
YOUR MISSION: Drive long term business growth in partnership with our customers and System Integrator partners by leading and growing a portfolio of Zuora implementing customers, ensuring our solutions are implemented successfully from presale to post go-live and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Develop high value trusted relationships with executives at our customers and partners throughout their lifecycle to ensure Zuora meets our customers’ business objectives
- Support a handful of Account Executives and work in collaboration with the delivery managers, solution architects and the Global Services COE professionals to propose, present and sell Zuora’s implementations
- Qualify service opportunities, implementation scoping, timeline and level of effort estimations, draft statements of work, and own the P&L of our services engagements in your portfolio
- Drive customers’ business initiatives and optimize their processes aligned with Zuora’s technology to drive the growth and expansion of customer's’ business and the resulting growth of Zuora’s footprint and volume of business
- Manage both the day-to-day operational and long term strategic business relationship with Zuora’s key strategic customers, ensuring Zuora is viewed as and remains a strategic technology and business partner
- Establish governance and create close alignment between System Integrators and Zuora on service relevant topics
- Cultivate key customers as Zuora advocates in the Zuora Community and Subscription Economy
- Manage customer escalations and proactively communicate upcoming product changes and enhancements
- Become an expert in subscription billing & revenue, trained on Zuora’s market leading product and approach to the Journey to Usership
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Great communicators: High ability to proactively drive solid customer relationships, set expectations, and deliver on commitments
- At least 8-10+ years of experience leading services sales, delivery and customer relations, including program management experience (SCRUM, PMI, is a plus)
- Deep business knowledge, especially in Order-to-Cash/Order-to-Revenue business processes. MBA / advanced accounting degree or experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing SaaS Enterprise software applications such as ERP, CRM, accounting systems and/or provisioning systems as well as managing subcontractors and service partners
- Proven experience in mapping customers’ business initiatives and requirements to business applications solutions
- Business-savvy, with experience of building, maintaining and nurturing stakeholder relationships with customers, partners and Zuora internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales), including churn management
- Proficient in presenting technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Ability to manage multiple (3-5) engagements concurrently and effectively manage scope change within a project or program
- Ability to be flexible, action oriented and operate effectively in ambiguity
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams and customer base with travel up to 40% of the time
- Competitive compensation, company equity, and retirement programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and “wellness” days and company wide winter break
- Generous, flexible time off
- 6 months fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development stipend
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back, including charitable donation match
- Free resources and support for your mental wellbeing
*Specific benefits offerings may vary by country
As the Subscription Economy leader, Zuora empowers today’s innovative companies to nurture and monetize direct, digital relationships. Our award-winning multi-product portfolio now includes Zuora Revenue, Zuora Collect and Zuora Central Platform. More recently, we’ve added subscription experience platform Zephr to our family, further expanding our capabilities to serve as an intelligent hub that monetizes the complete quote to cash and revenue recognition process at scale.
Through our combination of technology and expertise, Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) helps more than 1,000 companies around the world, including BMC Software, Box, Caterpillar, General Motors, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Zoom nurture and monetize direct, digital customer relationships. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora operates offices around the world in the U.S., EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
At Zuora, we’re building an inclusive, high-performance culture that every ZEO wants to subscribe to. We want ZEOs at every level to feel valued, included, and inspired to innovate, connect and collaborate authentically as we pioneer the Subscription Economy. You’ll be empowered to think like an owner, take initiative and together, with the support of your team you’ll push each other to the next level and help transform business models everywhere.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.
Something looks off?