Head of Zuora's Digital Workplace
San Francisco Bay Area
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The Strategy and Operations organization strives to make Zuora the best example of a modern-day subscription business and inspire those customers looking to transform and scale their operating model. Our vision-mission, “We power ZEOs to sync up and scale up to achieve success together, means that we guide the corporate strategy by driving focus and cross-functional alignment, and ensuring that Zuora has the systems (people, process, tools) to empower every team and every ZEO to be successful. We also share our experiences achieving Zuora’s mission and strategy with customers, partners and analysts.
Lead the Digital Workplace at Zuora, ensuring employees are connected, engaged, and informed with access to what they need to deliver faster and more valuable outcomes. The Digital Workplace will be pivotal in supporting a team-based, collaborative, high performance culture.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Define and lead the strategy, system (people, process, tools), and success metrics that lay the foundation for an intuitive digital work environment.
- Create an engagement model for the unified collection of processes and tools that support the scale and iterative nature of our business in parallel with developing and sustaining a digital workplace experience that empowers all employees to do their best work.
- ZEOs will be able to:
- Connect and engage with other ZEOs - removing silos and fostering relationships, irrespective of location, language, learning style.
- Share their expertise with, and learn from others, by building the network of teams to support interactive and asynchronous work.
- Easily create, publish & consume content through a user-centric collaboration and information system, leveraging best practices and exploiting knowledge to grow and scale the business
- Feel a part of the broader Zuora community.
- Manage the cultural, behavioral and organizational change across Zuora required to build, scale and sustain a successful Digital Workplace.
- Develop strong partnerships across the business and create a cross-functional work team that is unified and committed to the Digital Workplace strategy and its execution.
- Motivate and empower thought leaders and adopters across the company to help promote ongoing engagement and best practices among their teams and co-workers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 8+ years experience in Organizational Enablement and Effectiveness and/or Change Leadership and Management, ideally within a SaaS or High Tech environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Organization Development, Behavior Engineering or related field, Master’s degree preferred. Advanced certification(s) in Learning & Development, Design Thinking and/or Organizational Change Management a plus.
- 5+ years experience executing on enterprise wide programs in partnership with IT and other business units; defining and driving outcomes, managing diverse stakeholders, staying within budget and delivering data driven recommendations.
- Deep knowledge of Technology Enabled Development with heavy focus on end-user experience, challenging status quo, and proactively leveraging the latest technology trends and industry best practices.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customer success team, and channel partners).
- Strong understanding of regional and global communications strategies, creating compelling messaging that translate organizational objectives and program priorities.
- Relentless focus, independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives and rallying cross functional teams through inspiration and vision.
- Strong leadership of cross-functional teams with the ability to inspire team members, drive alignment and obtain buy-in from diverse stakeholders. Experience managing people and teams is a plus.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?