Strategic Account Executive, Automotive Lending - rapidly growing, mission-driven, AI, SaaS, FinTech
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our AI-enabled software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans — increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance — while expanding credit access to deserving people with no added risk!
Zest is hiring for a Strategic Account Executive, Automotive Lending to help us drive increased sales through this new business vertical. The Strategic Account Executive, Automotive Lending will have overall responsibility for selling new logos in our targeted addressable market: automotive lenders in the United States. As Zest is SaaS-enabled, this professional does not need to live in a particular location, though they must live in the continental United States and have convenient access to a major airport.
In this role you will:
- Identify and drive territory / account sales plans for assigned market and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Meet prospective clients at conferences, industry trade shows, and their offices to advance opportunity pursuits
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and partnerships teams, ensuring that territory and opportunity strategy are communicated and easily understood by colleagues
- Lead the entire sales cycle while building consensus within an account to facilitate a net new sale
- Execute - and lead others to execute - flawlessly in conditions of uncertainty as Zest grows
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience selling in the automotive lending space
- 6+ years of experience selling a b2b enterprise offering
- 4+ years of experience selling in a role that is majority new business-focused
- 2+ years of experience selling a SaaS model offering
- Ability to travel (domestically) up to 50% of the time, with convenient access to a major airport, reliable internet connection, and a dedicated home office
- A bachelor’s degree, majoring in finance or technology is ideal; an advanced degree is a plus
Perks and benefits:
All Zestys experience:
- The opportunity to join a mission-focused company
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Annual bonus plan participation
- 401(k) with generous match
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- 11 company holidays
- Winter break (office closed between Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous family leave policy (12 week maternity leave / 6 week paternity leave)
- Phone, internet, wellness, and professional development allowances
- Employee gatherings, including Town Hall meetings
Additionally, our Burbank, CA area, hybrid model Zestys enjoy:
- Beautiful, modern, dog-friendly office with lounge areas, video games, and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and a fully stocked kitchen
- Complimentary manicures, pedicures, and mindfulness sessions
- Company happy hours, social events, outings, and much more!
About Zest AI:
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are and where we’re headed in the future. We know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together. Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Our core values are Communication, Collaboration, Bias for Action, Client-centricity, and Heart. Learn more at Zest.ai, follow us on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/zest-ai/) or Twitter @Zest_AI, or check out our Insights blog (https://www.zest.ai/cms/insights).