Client Success Analyst, remote or hybrid - rapidly growing, mission-driven, SaaS, FinTech
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our AI-enabled software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans — increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance — while expanding credit access to deserving people with no added risk!
Zest is hiring for a Client Success Analyst to help us drive through our next phase of growth. Client Success Analysts at Zest AI are on the front-line with our clients, leading all aspects of our engagements with banks, credit unions, and specialty lenders. Pairing razor-sharp business acumen with client relationship-building skills and working with our world-class teams of engineers and product managers, data scientists, and business analysts, Client Success Analysts put the pieces together to deliver major business value from artificial intelligence / machine learning for our clients. This can be either a hybrid role, in the greater Burbank, CA area, or a remote role, sited anywhere in the continental United States.
In this role you will:
- Be accountable for successful client engagements
- Lead a team of data scientists and analysts building machine learning models to demonstrate the technology’s business value
- Drive client-specific partnership strategy, in deep collaboration with our business development and sales organizations, by knowing the client organization inside and out
- Lead communication of engagement results to both the client executive team and internally to Zest
- Coordinate internally with Zest executives and product and technology leadership to ensure client needs are met by our product offerings
We are looking for:
- 0-2 years of experience with complex, data-driven problem solving, with demonstrated ability to lead teams and drive large projects. Consulting experience a plus, as is customer success experience (supporting a technology offering)
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical/quantitative field
- Top 1% quantitative analytics skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills; a proven aptitude for building and maintaining strong relationships. Passion for engaging with clients and delivering value to our partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A results-oriented, highly self-motivated, can-do, and quick-to-learn personality
- Must have a reliable internet connection and a dedicated home office
Perks and benefits
All Zestys experience:
- The opportunity to join a mission-focused company
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Annual bonus plan participation
- 401(k) with generous match
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- 11 company holidays
- Winter break (office closed between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Employee Resource Groups and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion forums
- Generous family leave policy (12 week maternity leave / 6 week paternity leave)
- Phone and internet allowance
- Employee gatherings, including quarterly Town Hall meetings
Our Burbank, CA area, hybrid model (typically 1 day/week) Zestys also enjoy:
- Complimentary daily lunches from LA’s best restaurants and a fully stocked kitchen
- Beautiful, modern, dog-friendly office with lounge and gaming areas
- Complimentary manicures, pedicures, and mindfulness sessions
- Reimbursable membership to the onsite gym
- Company happy hours, social events, outings, volunteer opportunities and much more!
- Onsite car wash service
About Zest AI:
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are and where we’re headed in the future. We know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together. Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Our core values are Collaboration, Communication, Client-centricity, Bias for Action, and Heart.
Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter@Zest_AI or our Insights blog (https://www.zest.ai/cms/insights).