Senior Manager, People Operations
About the Role
As a People Operations Manager you will be hands-on in building and executing across many functional areas of HR such as culture & engagement, onboarding, employee experience, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, compliance, and learning & development. As we build and scale the people operations team, the role will evolve and become the “glue” to the HR department acting as a head of operations within the department and will partner with specialists across the team to ensure a seamless operation and employee experience.
What You'll Do
- Create a scalable, cohesive HR infrastructure tailored to employees at all levels.
- Manage the payroll and benefits function, ensuring accurate and timely processing
- Manage multiple core People processes with a focus on equity and inclusion in all that we do
- Partner with internal teams at Yieldstreet, such as Finance and IT, and external vendors to optimize our processes
- Oversee our performance, promotion, and compensation review processes
- Collaborate with the recruiting team on the hand-off from candidate to end-to-end onboarding experience, creating seamless, scalable, and highly effective processes that ensure new employees feel welcomed and integrated into the business and their teams
- Develop and own a people operations data dashboard showing key and actionable insights about our growing and evolving team
- Develop, implement, and enforce policies that are compliant, practical, and aligned with the culture and environment we want to create for our employees and to support the business
- Engage with employees on employee relations matters, cultural initiatives, and day-to-day process development and improvement to provide a work environment conducive to success
- Research, benchmark, and manage our comprehensive compensation, benefits, and perks offering
What You'll Need
- True HR generalist and project manager experience
- 5+ years of work experience in various areas of HR and project management (recruiting experience a plus)
- Highly skilled at creating and implementing scalable process that creates efficiency and effectiveness across the HR function and broader business and team
- Strong working knowledge of all People Operations functional areas including onboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and benefits (Rippling & 15Five a strong plus)
- Must be metric and process-driven while also flexible
- The confidence to collaborate and challenge leadership and executives for the right reasons
- Comfortable in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and always evolving startup environment
- High emotional intelligence, and an ability to navigate and discuss challenging but important topics
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $110,000+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous benefits and equity.