Lifecycle Marketing Associate
** PLEASE, IF YOU'RE APPLYING, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH. IF YOU DON'T, YOU'RE GOING TO BE AUTOMATICALLY DECLINED. **
Lifecycle Marketing Associate
Yieldstreet is hiring a Lifecycle Marketing Associate in Brazil to contribute to the Marketing and Lifecycle team. You will be reporting to the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for helping drive excellence in day to day implementation and strategy execution of omni-channel communications (email, push, SMS) to grow, support and maintain our evolving and scaling business needs across our user base. You will contribute across the entire communications lifecycle through executing and innovating on the existing omni-channel journeys, implementing and reporting on the communications program through iterative A/B tests, whilst keeping tabs on industry marketing trends
You are comfortable coding and executing on email, push and sms communications, managing iterative tests and providing initial performance reports, as well as having some familiarity with the technology stack that supports this critical channel (Braze, Snowflake, Segment, Looker).
You will be responsible for ensuring all email requests are built, tested and executed on time, and that the steady stream of work that flows through the department is always tracked / tasked accordingly. You are self-motivated, data driven, like to push creative boundaries, extremely organized, and experienced in planning and executing communications campaigns with varied business goals.
What you'll do:
- Work across several departments to support omni-channel communications such as campaigns, newsletters, automated and transactional communications, QA testing of emails and canvases & troubleshooting HTML related issues
- Build, optimize and A/B test emails, push and SMS communications
- Help implement and keep track of our investors’ communication journey
- Build and code canvases (automated journeys), including webhooks, Liquid, etc
- Understand the importance of creating impact along every step of our Investor’s journey and how those communications can have a profound impact on how they experience our platform
- Maintain and distribute KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the various marketing campaigns and canvases
- Create and implement strategies to help improve engagement, list health and support list growth
- Work with Product Marketing, Investor Relations and PCG teams to efficiently determine how users could be segmented based on engagement history, tenure, and overall investing / potential investing behavior
- Identify and implement communication automations where needed (content blocks, api calls, etc)
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience working in email marketing, and/or customer journeys
- Experience with ESPs (Braze, Salesforce, Marketo, Iterable etc.)
- Experience with Liquid Template Language, writing, testing and executing API calls via Postman (Shopify)
- Ability to execute day-to-day operational tasks to support the marketing program (email, sms, push), from creative setup and HTML coding to testing/QA and deployment to intended audiences
- Experience utilizing HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email
- Strong understanding of design and optimization of nurture and drip campaigns
- Development, management, and optimization of email drip series to deliver personalized messaging and content to our readers based on interest segmentation
- Detail-oriented, comfortably meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of segmentation, journey logic and building out segmented lists and journeys accordingly
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.
What’s in it for you:
We offer an attractive market compensation and a stock option plan, health and social security benefits in accordance with local legislation, private health insurance, wellness credit, L&D stipend and unlimited PTO!