MBA Product Marketing Intern
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the TeamJoin a diverse team of highly motivated individuals, who are passionate about creating and launching unique stories in the market. We strive to always be a proactive and strategic force in Workday’s growth, and help accelerate solution adoption from customers and prospects alike. Creating solution marketing strategies, we strive in an upbeat, empathetic and collaborative environment and like to have fun while doing so.
About the Role
As an MBA Product Marketing intern you will work with a team to drive the positioning, messaging, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Workday's enterprise cloud applications. Learn about strategic problem solving, planning and implementing programs to drive awareness and accelerate customer demand at scale for an exciting and dynamic market.
- Dive into go-to-market strategy for new product releases including internal and external collateral development, sales training, customer communication and messaging.
- Collaborate with the team learning in-depth market research and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate representation of key product differentiators are accurately reflected messaging and positioning materials.
- Build product collateral, including presentations, white papers, FAQs, videos, website content, and data sheets to support outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts.
- Learn about detailed cross-organizational product launch plans.
- Gain experience packaging and pricing strategies to effectively compete in a market space and gain market share.
- Create enterprise-level competitive analysis and positioning resources, targeting current and potential competitors, as well as the associated sales tools.
- Support product marketing efforts to craft and execute on marketing campaigns, including: website strategy and online advertising; trade show and conference speaking; customer / prospect visits; customer testimonials; industry briefs, primers and strategy sessions.
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree, to which you will return to in Fall 2024
- Able to commit to full time internship program for 12 weeks during summer of 2024
- Course work or internship in product/solutions marketing or product strategy at a technology company or finance, financial planning & analysis, financial reporting or BI/analytics
- Knowledge of marketing cloud ERP, Planning, Analytics, and core financial enterprise software products.
- Experience using Microsoft office tools, Camtasia, and PowerPoint
- Passionate about how innovative technologies can transform the accounting and finance function.
- A strong strategic, creative problem solver, with technical and analytical expertise
- Able to think strategically and act very tactically
- Passionate about crafting phenomenal content for external use
- Strong communicator using verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
Workday Internship Program
Ready for your career to shine? At Workday, we believe that the next generation of talent is essential to our success, which is why we seek hard-working students with open minds, new perspectives and bright ideas to join our Intern & Co-Op Program. During either the 12-week internship or multi-month co-op experience, you’ll make an impact at Workday by engaging in meaningful work, all the while forging professional connections, and strengthening your skills in an encouraging environment. Plus, you’ll be encouraged to bring your brightest self to work with coaching and mentorship, connections, events and exposure to Workday’s stellar culture while living our Core Values.
Let’s make work days brighter. Apply today to start your career as a member of the Workday Intern & Co-Op Program!
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions.
Workday Pay Transparency Statement - United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $49,900 - $115,000
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $47,400 - $115,000
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!