HCM Customer Support Analyst
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the TeamOur team works closely with our product development and support analyst teams to help customers find creative workarounds and solutions to product issues. We are customer-facing and work to ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional demeanor and ensure an outstanding level of service. Our roles are fast-paced and focus on analyzing challenging problems and coming up with solutions to a variety of operational critical issues, all while working against our customers' timelines!
About the Role
As an Analyst in our HCM Support team, success means you will become highly knowledgeable around the Workday product and various technologies which are used both to build and to solve Workday problems. You will diagnose and analyze highly technical software issues, report operational issues/product defects to Engineering teams, and collaborate with multiple partners through resolution. Your role is to ensure outstanding customer experience through strong and timely communication on the status of issues as well as work through customer escalations, until an acceptable solution is delivered.
About the Team
Workday’s HCM Customer Support team, is driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our best in class cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region.
Our team promotes Workday’s core values with ‘Employees’ being the first of them. This is why we:
· offer flexible work schedules
· empower you to follow your desired career path & achieve professional and personal goals
· encourage work-life balance and wellbeing
· are proud to champion equal opportunities for everyone
We are often remote from one another but that doesn’t stop our sense of collaboration, supportiveness and fun!
What you will achieve in your first 12 – 24 months
You’ll get the opportunity to learn and achieve many things as a HCM Support Analyst. Here are some of the activities you will experience on your Workday career journey:
● Work directly with customers, operations, and development to research, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues in a timely manner.
● Ensure that you are completely trained on all troubleshooting tools, you will be enlisted in our training programs for this.
● Fundamental architectural understanding of our Workday software.
● Ensure that all customer issues/cases are addressed and responded to in a timely manager, in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
● Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues when those issues severely impact a customer, driving problems to resolution and managing the communication and expectations within Workday and with the customer.
● Participate in 24x7 global coverage for the Customer Support team.
● Clearly and succinctly document communications with customers within our case management system, providing outstanding customer service and high quality technical responses.
● Engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations, Environments) to partner together to solve issues, improve processes, and ensure we are delivering solutions to meet our customer needs.
- 2+ years of customer support engineering experience, providing technical support for software and environment issues for enterprise software applications: SaaS, Workday, Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft, Kronos, Cornerstone, etc.
- Solid grasp of case handling processes and escalation procedures.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to come up with solutions / workarounds to sophisticated problems; Passionate about problem-solving and have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate and build positive relationships with customers. An excellent teammate who will also establish relationships across the organization to continue improving the way we serve our customers!
- Accustomed to the pressure related to resolution timeframes and priorities that require multitasking.
- Love to learn and absorb new technology and features.
- You’re a confident communicator (verbally and in writing), who collaborates with users at all levels and varying technical abilities.
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously but know when to ask for help!
Workday Pay Transparency Statement - United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $96,100 - $144,200
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $76,500 - $144,200
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!