Healthcare Customer Base Account Executive - Large Enterprise
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the TeamOur Healthcare sales team consists of high performers who keenly understand how the Performance Management, Financial Application, Supply Chain Management and Business Intelligence markets can positively impact organizations and unlock value for them. In this current and challenging environment, the importance of having a powerful cloud-based solution to support an organization couldn’t be more compelling. As a Workday Account Executive, you will lead business development and selling to existing customers. Your recent success in selling cloud-based applications and products to an enterprise customer base is a strong sign you're a great prospect for this role.
About the Role
The Healthcare Large Enterprise Customer Base Account Executive will be responsible for expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line. They deliver key insights to identify and match business problems to Workday Solutions, drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- 8+ years of professional experience in software sales
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / Financial / Planning / or Analytics solutions to C-levels within large enterprise accounts
- 3+ years of experience in a team selling environment towards large enterprise organizations
- Experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / Financial planning solutions to C-levels within large enterprise Healthcare accounts
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape, Healthcare industry trends, and customer needs so you can strategically position Workday solutions within net new prospective accounts
- Understand and can optimally explain the benefits of cloud architecture.
- Ability to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Shown success with digital transformation selling and strategy
- Confirmed ability in leading teams in complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Confirmed experience of building collaboration among different business units to maximize sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with and experience with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workday Pay Transparency Statement - United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $139,500 - $170,500
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $139,500 - $170,500
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!