Managing Partner, Financial and Professional Services
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the TeamWorkday's Large Enterprise Industries team focuses on financial services (banks, insurance companies, and asset managers) and professional services (consultants, accountants, and outsourcers) in the United States. We seek to serve our customers with relevant industry stories, practical ways to realize value from Workday's technology, and crafting customer networks for peer learning. We act like a start-up inside a larger organization constantly seeking new ways to help our customers be successful on their cloud journey.
About the Role
The Managing Partner (MP), LE Industries, is a member of the regional services leadership team and is accountable for the overall success of an assigned group of deploying and production customers. The MP will participate in sales cycles to help support implementation related activities for prospects that will become part of their portfolio. The role will concentrate on customers using our subscription adoption product, Workday Success Plans. The MP will orchestrate developing and maintaining executive relationships, taking accountability for the successful deployment of the Workday solution, positioning additional services into their customer base, ensuring customers consume the components of their Success Plan, and encouraging an effective reference motion.
Success is measured by customer renewals, subscription revenue retention, subscription revenue growth, consulting bookings, and services revenue.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Advocate for assigned customers across Workday.
- Orchestrate resources to fulfill Workday’s obligations under a Success Plan
- Promote a remarkable experience that smooths future renewals.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives and Services Executives to position and sell Workday products, deployment risk mitigation services, and post-production offerings.
- Develop and sustain customer executive relationships.
- Maintain accurate contact records of customer interactions in CRM software.
- Collaborate with the extended Sales team to develop and realize an account plan for each assigned customer.
- Serve on and actively participate in customer steering committee meetings.
- Provide direction and support to a customer's implementation team especially as it relates to scope, budget, timeline and critical deployment issues.
- Receive concerns from customer executives and coordinate workmates to resolve the situation.
- Work with a customer to drive steady adoption of Workday's innovation by matching new features and products to relevant business outcomes.
- Drive customer self-sufficiency by ensuring a customer understands how to engage with Workday's Customer Experience organization and use the features of their Success Plan
- Engage the appropriate workmates to support account planning and feature adoption strategies.
- Seek customer stories and champions who will speak with prospective customers.
- 3+ years Direct experience with Workday as an implementation leader, business function owner, or hands-on configuration resource
- 10+ years career experience including deploying modern Finance and HR technology solutions at a project or program manager level
- Industry exposure to Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Management Consulting, Technology Consulting, or Staffing
- Able to deliver customer presentations
- Able to write an internal customer account plan
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Experience with diplomatic coordination or collaboration with executives
- Consistent record of positioning / selling professional services
- Experience working with software sales teams to position / sell additional software products
- Ability to handle / prioritize multiple customer demands balancing customer satisfaction with revenue and profitability targets
- Leadership abilities to motivate and coordinate a matrixed team of individuals at multiple levels within an organization
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Great teammate who will work across the organization to continue improving the way we stay relevant for our customers
- Willing to manifest a little fun for workmates and customers!
Workday Pay Transparency Statement - United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $164,500 - $246,700
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $148,900 - $262,800
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!