Presales Senior Solution Architect - FIN
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the TeamThe Solution Architecture team is vital to the success of Workday's Presales organization. The team serves as the connection between Sales, Product, Services, and Marketing, helping showcase Workday's solutions to audiences across the globe!
Solution Architects have a depth of product knowledge and use their knowledge to develop solutions for some of the toughest industry and socioeconomic challenges. You will have the opportunity to work with the best product in the industry while being mentored by an incredible team dedicated to making a positive impact. We provide a nurturing work environment that promotes career growth, curiosity, fun and positivity. At Workday, Solution Architects think creatively and strategically to bring groundbreaking solutions to life and help customers realize the power of Workday!
About the Role
As a Solution Architect passionate about Financials products you will:
- Develop compelling demo solutions that showcase the value of Workday's Financial product suite.
- Provides sales support for active strategic opportunities and demos.
- Work closely with our world class Development, Product Strategy, Professional Services and Solution Consulting teams to develop messaging and design solutions.
- Work with development teams to improve the Financial products and influence product roadmap.
- Maintain the operations surrounding the Financial product for Commercial and industry specific demos.
- Disseminate product standard methodologies with the greater Workday organization.
- Stay up tp date with current and projected industry trends..
- 8+ years experience in general accounting, implementation and/or Presales experience is required
- 1+ Prior experience with Workday Financial applications is required
- Prior experience implementing ERP systems is preferred
- Workday Prism/Reporting and Analytics experience
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience designing operational workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive independently, while also being a strong team player
- Creative thinker who is willing and able to tackle challenging problems that others cannot
- Ability to travel periodically for team meetings and Presales/Marketing events
Workday Pay Transparency Statement - United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $116,500 - $174,700
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $116,500 - $174,700
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!