Project Management Associate, Marketing
Administration, Marketing & Communications
San Antonio, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 1, 2022
The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. You’ll know how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines. This is a role where you’ll partner with a team in producing top-quality work and delivering value to our customers. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
- Coordination between project stakeholders both internal and external
- Oversee and manage all projects ranging from campaign delivery through mobile, email and updating internal platforms
- Develop and own an accurate project timeline, master project calendar, and other documentation as required
- Measure and optimize programs to ensure activities are effective, and ensure campaigns are run
- Clearly communicate timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations with various teams across the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Incredible organization, communication, documentation skills, detail-oriented and Microsoft Office, emphasis on ExcelSpreadsheets are your natural habitat, and project management tools are your best friends
- 2+ years of marketing experience and bachelor in business, marketing or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office SuiteKnowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledgeable of development and execution of marketing strategies throughout multi-channels.
- Written proficiency in Spanish/English
What specific skills we are looking for:
Bilingual:Spanish/English is a must for this role
See more open positions at Welcome Technologies
Something looks off?