Product Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications, Product
Palo Alto, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Wealthfront is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Lead to launch and grow our newest Investing products. As the newest member of the growing Marketing org at Wealthfront, you’ll help shape a world class Product Marketing team while diving deep into customer insights, crafting product narratives, leading go-to-market efforts, and identifying new growth opportunities. You’ll work closely with partners across the company, in Product, Engineering, Design, Insights, and others.
This is an ideal opportunity for a product marketer looking to make a big impact, get their hands dirty, and help build a team. You’ll help us build and grow financial products that favor people, not institutions.
- Lead go-to-market planning and launches for new and existing products that drive measurable business impact, via strategies rooted in data and insights
- Partner with Wealthfront’s Investing Product team, consumer research, engineering, and design to develop a product roadmap that serves unmet needs of our customers and creates new opportunities for business growth
- Develop positioning, audience, and distribution strategies for new and existing products that drive measurable growth
- Craft focused briefs, rooted in business and customer insights, for creative teams to execute against
- Be a key liaison with external agencies and creative teams in bringing marketing briefs and strategies to life, ensuring consistent messaging across channels
- Be a voracious consumer of culture and help highlight trends that can inform our creative strategy
- Lead business performance recaps and findings with executive leadership team
- Help build the marketing org’s skillset, contributing to a culture of excellence, curiosity, and respect
- 8+ years in consumer product marketing, with technology and/or startup experience
- Passionate storyteller with strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strategic thinker who equally values creativity and marketing effectiveness
- Ability to bring structure to ambiguity, deploy frameworks, and distill insights into coherent, concise, and actionable plans that tackle complex objectives
- A data-driven mindset and comfort with analysis, testing, and measurement methodologies
- A low-ego leader with a willingness to get into the details and a tendency to make others around them successful
- Personal finance knowledge and experience is a big bonus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Estimated annual salary range: $170,000 - $200,000 USD plus Equity.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401K plan, generous time off, parental leave, wellness reimbursements, professional development, employee investing discount, and more!
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront started with the ambition to transform the investment advisory business, with the goal to unlock access to high quality investment advice for millions who were underserved by the traditional institutions. We built the first automated investment product that allows you to invest in a personalized portfolio of thousands of companies in seconds for a remarkably low fee; we then expanded into banking which made it remarkably easy for people to automate their finances end-to-end and eliminated the hassle of money management, all of which resulted in attracting more than $50 billion of our client’s hard earned savings, created the robo-advisor category and transformed the broader industry. And yet, we have a long way to go to achieve our mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions.
Wealthfront’s vision is to make it delightfully easy to build long-term wealth on your own terms. This vision is more relevant than ever because millions more people are getting into the market early and investing their hard earned savings in a handful of stocks. While this is a great way to start, it is inconsistent with building long-term wealth. We want to empower young investors to expand their horizon, and easily explore and execute on a wider range of investing strategies, make informed investment decisions that are consistent with their values and beliefs while also making it effortless to grow and compound their savings exponentially, that’s transformational to their lives and their long-term future.
Please review our candidate privacy notice