Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Ready to join one of the fastest growing companies and hottest names in Fintech? Wealth Access is changing the way financial institutions interact with their customers by delivering customer data insights that power hyper-personalized digital financial experiences—and we need someone that loves the idea of working at a company where you are making an impact everyday as a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will act as the liaison between the business client, the business development team, product management team, and the technical organization, by planning and directing the analysis of the client’s business problems and its conversion to high-quality requirements documentation.
As a Business Analyst you will be engaged our customers, which include some of the largest banks and financial advisory firms in the country.
- Develop proposed solutions to clients and prospects by articulating approach and strategy as it directly relates to meeting project and business objectives
- Participate in team collaboration to understand project requirements and translate those requirements into clear and comprehensive user stories
- Manages broad functional projects and/or participates as a SME project resource on larger initiatives, and business development opportunities
- Identify interdependencies between various projects and implementation tasks
- Provide thought leadership to the product and development teams
- Build enduring relationships with our clients and strategic partners
- Drive productivity and revenue through project implementations
- Define, manage and/or participate in process improvement projects
- Multi-task in high pressure situations
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates significant improvements to processes and systems
- Performs complex tasks under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines
- Coaches and provides on-the-job training for other team members
As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- Contribute to company initiatives
- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of business analysis experience, preferable in financial services or technology organizations
- Domain experience in wealth/investments and financial services
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, especially prioritization and management of flexible scope
- Proficient in the use of relevant software tools, including Jira, Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and results driven. Proactive with a high sense of urgency
- Strong written / verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and in a team setting
- Ability to manage tasks/projects concurrently
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.
Something looks off?