To apply for this job, please click here.
Job Type: Full-time
Want to join a team of highly motivated, team-oriented individuals? Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies and hottest names in the fintech space? Wealth Access is changing the way financial advisors interact with their clients. We offer a best-in-class, completely mobile personal financial management (PFM) platform for financial advisors and their clients, and we are seeking a Client Success Associate to join our team.
Supported by an experienced staff of sales, operations and engineering professionals, we seek an individual with a “client first” attitude, a willingness to learn and a passion for building something great. This position will be a client facing role in which the individual will support our advisory clients as well as their end-clients on multiple levels. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a key individual to support our vision within the advisory space. Come be a part of something great at Wealth Access!
- Monitor all marketing initiatives to ensure on-time delivery
- Build & manage digital advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with our key partners and external resources in PR and marketing
- Track success of campaigns to influence ongoing marketing strategy
- Write & schedule social media content across multiple channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Collaborate with Partner’s go-to-market teams on joint marketing and sales activities to drive sustainable joint revenue growth
- Assist with writing campaigns, blogs, case studies, etc. as needed
- Work in a team environment and work closely with the product, implementation, and client success team to communicate necessary information for new marketing content
- Represent Wealth Access in front of clients/prospects and at market events
- Communicate to company leadership on marketing pipeline and marketing qualified leads
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications, or related concentration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in communications and marketing, preferably in the FinTech industry
- Proven history of setting goals and objectives and delivering results
- Enthusiastic relationship developer with a willingness to travel (as needed)
- Client and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented with excellent execution in structured and unstructured settings
- Goal oriented (individual and team) with excellent customer service skills
- Considered a plus: demonstrable experience with Salesforce.com
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.
Something looks off?