Senior Front End Developer
To apply for this job, please click here.
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Want to join a team of highly motivated, team oriented individuals? Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies and hottest names in the fintech space? Wealth Access is changing the way advisors of high net worth individuals communicate with their clients. We offer the best in breed, completely mobile data aggregation and reporting platform for the high net worth advisor and investor community, and we are seeking a senior front end software developer to join our growing team.
- Build new software features using class based React and other current front-end technology.
- Ability to take a UX design and develop it to completion.
- Work in a team environment to define and enhance the application architectural design.
- Support current and new features post-release including bug fixing and operations support.
- Experience with Single-Page Application and Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience developing reusable front-end components and designing scalable front-end architecture.
- Understanding of build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt as well as package management tools like NPM.
- Experience with performance tuning front-end application a plus.
- Experience with Cordova or PhoneGap a plus.
- Any C# or SQL experience a plus.
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.
Something looks off?