Associate Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Software Developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from associates across the technology division.
To ensure success as an Associate Software Developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Associate Software Developer provides valuable support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Actively participate in architecture discussions
- Develop new features and make modifications to existing features
- Continually look for ways to improve our codebase and evaluate new technologies
- Work tickets that have been created by customer support
- Partner with business, UX design and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
- Create user interfaces that represent and maintain graphical and branding standards
- Strong C# development skills and knowledge of .NET
- Experience with React
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1 year of experience in Software Development
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Ability to tune databases
- Experience in the financial sector
- Proficiency in SSRS reporting
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.
Something looks off?