Revenue Operations Manager
Who Are We?
There are over 30M small businesses in the United States, but only a tiny fraction of them have a workplace savings program in place. As the savings gap in the country widens, it’s imperative that every worker has access to and participates in their company’s savings program, such as a 401(k) or 403(b). We believe that American workers should have easy access to an inexpensive, flexible, and intuitive solution to save for a brighter future.
Unfortunately, prior to Vestwell, small businesses have been neglected and underserved, with expensive, inflexible, poorly designed offerings built on old, mainframe software. Vestwell is changing that, starting with rebuilding the core infrastructure for the modern era.
Vestwell’s north star is to be the engine behind a $30T industry, powering all payroll-deducted workplace savings programs for small-to-midsize businesses, such as 401(k), 403(b), IRA, emergency savings accounts (ESA), health savings accounts (HSA), 529 college savings, and alike.
Vestwell’s focus is to build the most flexible, powerful workplace savings and investment platform, delivered through the hands and minds of their financial services partners with the help of payroll provider partners. The team at Vestwell makes the hard stuff look easy, by combining the expertise of financial advice with the sophistication of a technology provider.
As a result, workplace providers are able to bestow the advice and solution employers and employees have been asking for, while growing and scaling along the way. Employers get a cost-effective solution designed for their needs without all the headaches, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading FinTech investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of a much-needed change in a 40-year old industry. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we are working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun.
Who are we looking for?
The Revenue Operations (RevOps) team exists to serve as a catalyst to effectively align Vestwell’s strategy, process, workflows, data, analysis and technology between departments which include product, marketing, sales and customer success. Breaking down barriers between teams; the department designs and deploys frameworks to optimize the go to market teams ability to execute against a common set of goals, processes and metrics. Members of the RevOps team serve as cross-functional advocates that enable greater transparency, improved communication and reliable data exchanges. Successful execution results in cohesive systems and operational efficiencies that streamline the buyer’s journey, leading to more aligned and long-term customer engagement, increased ARR and reduced churn.
As a Revenue Operations Manager you will be a valued member of RevOps, responsible for supporting the full revenue team in Salesforce, partnering on pipeline efficiencies, and creating productivity reporting within the go to market tech stack. Leveraging your troubleshooting experience, you will work closely with other business units such as product, legal, engineering, and finance. You'll be joining a highly collaborative team and playing a key role responsible for scoping projects and leveraging your ability to apply first principles thinking to ideate and make thoughtful recommendations. You are passionate about your work, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You will deal with ambiguous and complex problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and implementing.
What Will You Be Doing:
- Strategy & Planning:
- Develop platform or configuration solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following a software development lifecycle.
- Create business requirements based on needs while striving for scalable CRM best practices and reducing tech debt.
- Leverage existing and new business system integrations as well as object-oriented design patterns and development, specifically with CLM, CPQ, data migration and ETL integration tools.
- Leverage change management principles and controls to gain adoption and support of process improvements.
- Systems Development:
- Work within Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to) workflow, process builder, flows, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Data and Database Management:
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure all data is being managed and architected in a methodology which promotes reliability, integrity and security.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the Salesforce instance and all related/integrated third-party applications to ensure proper system performance.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts across a wide variety of technologies and domains.
- An ability to connect the dots, move from big picture to the details fluidly, and communicate effectively at each level.
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Experience with Sales Intelligence, Technographics and Firmographics tools (e.g., ZoomInfo, Demand Tools/Data Loader, etc.).
- Experience with CPQ, Docusign, SOQL queries, Apex, process builders, flows and other go to market tech stack integrations.
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce platform, Salesforce Admin certification.
- Admin Certification is a plus.
The expected salary range for this position is $85K - $95K with a bonus variable. Please note that salary bands are based on NY and other similar metro areas and may differ based on where the role is ultimately hired.
We’re a growth stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and in addition to a dedicated Employee Wellbeing Committee, we offer competitive health coverage and an open vacation policy. We have adopted a remote-hybrid office policy, but all employees are welcome at our bright, comfortable office with many workspace options in midtown Manhattan so everyone has a setting that is the most productive for them. We provide our team with all the equipment they need (plus a few perks!) to work effectively remotely. Oh, and naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!
Something looks off?