Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
About the role
Sit at the intersection of software engineering and data science.
Leverage big data tools and programming frameworks to ensure that the raw data gathered from data pipelines are redefined as data science models that are ready to scale as needed.
Prior experience with machine vision and machine learning in financial services is essential.
- Perform statistical analysis
- Fine tuning test results
- Train and retrain systems
- Work on frameworks
- Undertaking machine learning experiments and test
- Designing machine learning programs
- Developing deep learning systems to various use cases based on the business needs and
- Implementing suitable AI/ML algorithms
- Knowledge on basics of math and probability
- Good understanding and strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics
- Appreciation of data modelling, software architecture and data structures and
- Past experience of working in frameworks in last job or internship
Preferred degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar courses or fieldsA demonstrated experience of working in Machine Leaning Jobs before is an added advantage
About Veryfi, Inc.
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Markethttps://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Datahttps://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!
Something looks off?