Developer Relations Manager
About the role
Are you a detail-oriented and socially-oriented person who enjoys building relationships with software engineering communities, while fostering growth and advocacy? Veryfi is seeking a driven and passionate DevRel manager to accelerate the growth of a nascent developer community emerging around our AI-powered OCR APIs.
This role sits within our Marketing organization, reporting to the VP of Marketing, and is essential in executing the company’s go-to-market strategy. Our goal is to win the hearts and minds of software engineers by meeting them where they are and providing the right technical education, tools, and resources to enable their success.
As Developer Relations Manager, you will need fluency in coding, software engineering goals, challenges, modes of communication, and tooling. You will need to establish credibility, thought leadership, inspiration, and trust with our community, and promote a spirit of collaboration and grassroots advocacy that attracts new community members as well as sales prospects.
- Manage relationships with key Veryfi API users, and partner with these community leaders, fulfilling our commitments to the community and ensuring our member experience is best-in-class.
- Write detailed blog posts and how-to articles with code samples showing "the art of the possible" to our growing community of developers working with the Veryfi API Platform and Mobile Capture SDK.
- Answer technical questions on community forums.
- Contribute to API documentation improvements.
- Define a comprehensive developer community brand and program, including naming, tiers, member benefits, budget requirements, marketing program strategy, content and resources strategy, event and webinar strategy, and more.
- Partner with our engineering team to deliver educational content to community members, expanding their skills and fluency with our APIs while driving advocacy.
- Support community members’ content creation by providing platforms and marketing support to expand the reach of their content, both in-person and online.
- Identify and engage with prospects who fit our community member profile, and manage lead generation and onboarding processes for new program members.
- Manage communications with the developer community and prospective new members across social media, online periodicals, and forum websites.
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing resources to scale your developer community programs globally.
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of developer community management experience, or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication and social networking skills.
- Proficiency with business productivity applications and webinar hosting platforms.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts and popular tooling.
- Experience in marketing programs for a software engineering audience.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science.
About Veryfi, Inc.
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Markethttps://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Datahttps://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!