Lead Infrastructure Engineer
About the role
As the Lead Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the direction of the infrastructure and processes that run Veryfi’s applications.
Your primary goals will be ensuring that applications scale reliably, always operate at peak performance, and stay online, developing and implementing CI/CD pipelines for Veryfi’s various services, and driving a modern DevOps culture in the company.
You will be working closely with company leadership and supervising engineering teams, while also getting your hands dirty.
- Design and lead the building of robust and reliable infrastructure to ensure peak performance, reliability, and scalability or Veryfi’s applications
- Design and implement new CI/CD pipelines and upgrade existing ones
- Implement modern DevOps practices including educating and supporting engineering teams along the way
- Maintain the highest standards of system security
- High level of proficiency in DevOps best practices and methodologies with working knowledge of tools like Jenkins, GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket pipelines
- High level of proficiency in AWS cloud services, especially: IAM, ECS, EKS, EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch and network configuration
- Working knowledge and application of security best practices such as “Principle of Least Privilege”
- Proficiency in Linux, Kubernetes, Helm and Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform
- Experience leading and mentoring engineers
- Passion for performance and reliability
- 8+ years in software engineering
- 5+ years Python programming
- 5+ years DevOps and infrastructure engineering
- 5+ years AWS, especially IAM, ECS, EKS, EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, VPC, Security Groups and network configuration
About Veryfi, Inc.
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Markethttps://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Datahttps://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!
Something looks off?