Product Manager, MFT (Managed File Tokenization)
Very Good Security
Very Good Security (“VGS”) makes it easy for customers to collect, protect and share sensitive financial data in a way that accelerates revenue, eliminates risk, ensures compliance, and drives profitability. We are on a mission to protect the world’s payment information and are seeking global talent to support our portfolio of payment security solutions including VGS Vault, PCI Compliance as a Service (PCIaaS), Payment Optimization. and Card Issuance Products.
VGS delivers a modern solution to collect, protect, and exchange sensitive data that spans from data privacy to payment acceptance and card issuance; providing businesses with tokenization, PCI compliance, data security, processor optionality, and the ability to operate on that data without compromising their security posture. VGS delivers a modern payments security solution that gives businesses ownership and control over critically valuable customer data, granting them maximum portability, operationally and value extraction to seamlessly drive expansion, and quickly build new financial products.
The MFT Product Manager will own the product definition and management of critical components of the VGS platform and drive customer adoption and usage of those feature sets. This is a mission-critical role and you’ll play a key part in securing the environments of thousands of customers by securely collecting, storing, and exchanging sensitive data.
What will you be doing at VGS
- Own and drive the long-term vision, strategy, roadmap, and customer adoption for large feature sets of the VGS Zero Data™ Platform including VGS Vault, proxy services, core services, dashboards, analytics, and reporting.
- Work with customers and cross-functional stakeholders to define a multi-year product roadmap, and drive feature analysis, planning, and execution through the entire product life-cycle.
- Partner with engineering and UX design to prioritize, conceptualize and implement while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Use A/B testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive GTM decisions.
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions. Engage in problem-solving with analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Partner with Customer Support in solving problems for our users.
- Build a high-performance product culture through strong customer obsession, ownership, thinking big, diving deep, and delivering results.
- Represent VGS as a thought leader externally, e.g., through industry events, media briefings, and analyst events.
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)
- 6+ years of product management experience, with at least 3+ years in launching and scaling B2B large-scale products in SaaS or cloud infrastructure space.
- Ability to think big and yet have a strong passion for details
- Ability to immerse in customer environments, empathize, and derive insights
- Ability to dive deep and work with engineering to define requirements and drive customer innovation
- Experienced in defining product OKRs, measuring critical metrics, and driving clarity of execution across the organization with data-driven decisions
- Adept with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customer behavior, ability to explore and structure customers’ insights to inform prioritization.
- Passion for user-centric design, efficient workflows, and innovation in the security and infrastructure space
- Proven leadership and ability to think big, execute with strong ownership, inspire change, and drive results
- Ability to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Engineering background required; MBA preferred
What’s unique about VGS
- We’re a quickly scaling company with a startup mindset.
- We love to empower our people to take ownership! You’ll find you are given the freedom and will own the responsibility to be successful here.
- We’re creating a remote-first philosophy. You’ll have a strong impact on a new cultural shift within the company.
What you get from us
- Flexible work hours and flexible PTO
- Competitive health benefits
- VGS stock options
- 401k plan, with employer matching 4% and immediate vesting of employer match (available only for US employees)
- Life & disability insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts, dependent and healthcare FSA (available only for US employees)
- Global parental leave program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Home Internet reimbursement
- New hire home office set up allowance
- Professional learning reimbursement
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $155,000 - $170,000 per year. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
At Very Good Security, we have a remote first philosophy. We are actively hiring for fully remote positions, so you can work from the comfort of your own workspace!
At Very Good Security we value great talent. Striving to provide the best experience for our candidates VGS appreciates your candidacy. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled). Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Something looks off?