Salary: $125,000 - $200,000 a year
Eligible for $10k x $10k plan
We are looking for a savvy and seasoned Back-End Developer / Engineer here in Austin to work alongside the founders. The successful recruit will work hand in glove with the CTO and anchor a growing technical team. The upside potential is extremely large for the right candidate in terms of both cash compensation and equity. This is no mere job. It requires a founder’s caring and curious mentality, and a burning desire to ship code to shape the future of decentralized finance.
Our product is Vertalo, a blockchain-based cap table critical to the future of digital investment. Think of a traditional cap table reimagined for the emerging tokenized asset sector (meaning soon, all private assets). Our focus on digital assets and secondary liquidity sets us apart from larger incumbents. All this equates to a huge market and huge growth potential for our team. There are extensive near-term opportunities and longer-term exit scenarios for our company.
This is not a remote position. You will be required to work out of our offices here in Austin, TX.
- PostGraphile for GraphQL
- Craft CMS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 3+ years professional experience in React
- 3+ years professional experience in GraphQL
- 3+ years professional experience with Node
- 3+ years professional experience with PostgreSQL, including stored procedures, functions, row-level security
- Ambitious - you are looking specifically for a startup opportunity and the chance to hit it big
- Self-starting - you’re OK with some ambiguity and pushing until you figure things out
- Great at quickly making it work - we iterate fast and you need to be able to keep up
- Hungry - you’re a missionary, not a mercenary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Relocation assistance
- Paid time off
- Free lunch provided every day
- Flexible laptop/monitor/desk configuration
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Fried-chicken Fridays!
Our Interview Process
Here’s what to expect during the interview process with Vertalo.
Something looks off?