This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our Toronto office full time, hybrid throughout the week or working entirely remotely. #LI-Remote
About the role:
As a Solutions Architect-Customer Success, you will be the technical quarterback for the customer success team. You will be utilizing a mix of retention and expansion strategies along with your product/domain expertise to help our customers chart out the next steps of their Vena journey.
What you will do:
- Be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to clients in areas such as change management, business process design and redesign, process improvements and analytics
- Scope out expansion opportunities, estimate effort required, strategize deal structure and prepare SOWs to reflect the Vena services offerings
- Identify customer pain points, perform solution reviews and light remediations
- Acting as technical lead, orchestrate and strategize expansion opportunities and churns-arounds by partnering with Customer Success and the Professional Services team
- Measurable influence on revenue (Expansion ARR, PS revenue, Net Revenue Retention) and CSAT
- Represent the Professional Services team by diligently assessing risk, estimating consultant work effort, and remaining assertive while representing Services interests.
- Negotiate both internally as well as with customers to arrive at competitive offerings that also meet Vena’s business goals
- Drive new methodology enhancements that improve the customer experience and efficiency in the customer journey
- Conduct internal enablement sessions to upskill the professional services team in domain, product and other PS-related knowledge base on pain point patterns observed during solution reviews
- Be responsible for internal strategic initiatives
- This role requires team members to maintain a 25% utilization target
Does this sound like you?:
- 4+ years of experience implementing CPM/Cloud FP&A solutions
- Subject matter expertise for planning and reporting within the FP&A context
- Ability to step out from the comfort of technical discussion and into a sales and strategic discussion with a consultative sales approach
- Ability to tell a story and sell a vision of what next steps will look like (how this will solve the customer’s challenges and/or how this will impact their processes)
- You will need the ability to de-escalate customer challenges by actively listening to customers and methodologically break down their challenges and establish a plan to get them back on track
- Demonstrates ability to execute responsibilities simultaneously and administrative tasks such as staying on top of updates and client communications
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and presentation skills (will need to deliver presentations and proposals to all levels of customers and C-Level executives)
Not checking every box?
Sounds like the job for you, but you don’t think you have what it takes on paper? Reach out to us anyway! We’re aware that members of marginalized groups typically apply only when they check every box. Vena is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. We value diversity—in professional backgrounds and in experiences—and are committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all employees and applicants. Let’s discover together whether you could be a great fit at Vena.
Why choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 240+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2022!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: All interviews will be conducted using Zoom. We believe everyone should get to work from a location that suits their job and lifestyle the best, whether that is at home, in office, or a hybrid.