Senior Manager, Ecosystem and Partner Operations
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our Toronto office full time, hybrid throughout the week or working entirely remotely. #LI-Remote
About the role:
Vena is looking for a Senior Manager, Ecosystem and Partner Operations to join our Revenue Operations team. This will be a critical role in helping Vena navigate the increasing operational complexity that a partner-led and ecosystem-focused business encounters driving process improvements and scalability.
What you will do:
- Lead the evolution of ecosystem and partner ops process, automation and optimization with a focus on scalability
- Ensure we are tracking the right partner data, ensure data compliance, hygiene, and governance and drive user adoption of internal technologies to maximize return on investment
- Ensure Vena marketplace and external marketplace listings are optimized and performing to their full potential from an operational perspective
- Work cross functionally with our Partner, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to align on operational improvements and capitalize on growth opportunities
- Develop, deliver, and communicate operational insights, program updates, and recommendations aligned to ecosystem strategy and shared goals
- Partner with RevOps leaders to actively monitor operational inputs and processes, developing early indicators of performance risks or opportunities
- Develop and implement business case modeling and ad-hoc analysis as needed to support strategic and operational initiatives for ecosystem and partner business
- Work in close partnership with Ecosystem and Partner team leadership to evolve and manage the Vena Partner Programs
Does this sound like you?:
- 5+ years operations experience, preferably at a SaaS, eCommerce or other technical service subscription-based company
- 2+ years experience people leadership
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of partner operations, partner maturity models, and partner and ecosystem technology
- You’ve worked in partner ecosystems that include VARs, resellers, system integrators, service providers and tech partners
- You have experience with tools such as Salesforce, Crossbeam, Asana, PowerBi and PRMs
- You have the ability to translate business needs into deliverable technical requirements
- Experience with funnel/journey tracking, forecasting and growth metrics
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organization and balance competing priorities
- Experience working in a diverse team; comfortable with remote work
- Strong experience with using data to make decisions and track results
- Growth mindset, strong emotional intelligence, active listening skills, and high level of empathy
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities – we all have to roll up our sleeves!
Not checking every box?
Sounds like the job for you, but you don’t think you have what it takes on paper? Reach out to us anyway! We’re aware that members of marginalized groups typically apply only when they check every box. Vena is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. We value diversity—in professional backgrounds and in experiences—and are committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all employees and applicants. Let’s discover together whether you could be a great fit at Vena.
Why choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 240+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2022!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: All interviews will be conducted using Zoom. We believe everyone should get to work from a location that suits their job and lifestyle the best, whether that is at home, in office, or a hybrid.
Something looks off?