Channel Sales Representative
Veem empowers small and medium businesses who spend too much time and money dealing with inefficient financial payment systems. Our transparent, relationship-based payments model makes it easy to build trust with your vendors, contractors and customers by providing a quick and seamless payable and receivable process. We make the process even easier for these clients by supporting integration with all major accounting software including QuickBooks, Netsuite, and Xero. Backed by top investors such as Truist Ventures, Google Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and a global syndicate of tech-forward banks based in the US, Japan, China, Australia, and the Middle East, Veem is a fast-growing financial technology company that is changing the way companies pay and get paid.
As a Channel Sales Rep, you will drive new business to Veem by prospecting, qualifying, and closing new channel sales partners such as accounting firms. You will work closely with our partners to understand their business needs and act as their trusted advisor. Ultimately leveraging these relationships to bring on new business from the partners client base to drive growth for Veem.
- Establish a strong understanding of customer’s business needs to position yourself as an expert within the Veem product
- Working closely with channel partners (mainly accounting firms) to sell Veem into their client network
- Prospecting to identify new channel partners with potential for synergy between Veem and their client base
- Managing a large pipeline of opportunities, guiding partners through the process of onboarding and implementation
- Collaborate in cross-functional groups to ensure channel partners and their clients are successful in using Veem
- Be a strong relationship builder using consultative selling methodology
- Meet and exceed both monthly and quarterly goals by managing a growing book of business within various stages of the sales process
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our marketplace of payment & capital solutions
- Having a deep understanding of the way channel partners operate, and the priorities that drive their decisions
- 1+ years of experience in a quota-carrying closing role with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably within a fintech or high-growth startup environment
- Experience with a CRM and sales engagement technology.
- Ability to develop and deliver tailored presentations to your customers based on the listener at any level of an organization
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in managing a full-cycle sales pipeline
- Ability to build valuable relationships -- “No” doesn’t scare you!
- You are self-motivated, hard-working, and a true team player
- Bonus points for knowledge of AP/AR processes
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision) from Day 1
- Group RRSP Plan (after 3 months)
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Learning & Development Allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- Weekly Lunches
- Volunteer Time Off
- Discounted Gym Membership
Something looks off?