Business Operations, Senior Manager
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
Vartana is the revenue acceleration platform for top-tier enterprise technology companies. We empower sales and finance to accelerate the deal cycle without compromising cash flow through our flexible payment options and collaborative sales closing platform. Our platform is trusted by leading enterprise companies, including Motive, Domo, Samsara, and many others, as the platform of choice to make products affordable and easy to purchase for their customers.
We have raised over $40M to deliver on our vision and are backed by top-tier investors, including Activant Capital, Mayfield, and Audacious Ventures.
Vartana is hiring the first business strategist to focus solely on driving revenue-producing initiatives. As the Senior Manager of Business Operations, you will work closely with the CEO and his COS to identify and execute strategic initiatives to drive market expansion and unlock our next 100 million in revenue. You will partner with cross-functional leaders, including but not limited to the Head of Collections, Head of Account Management, VP of Revenue, and our Head of Credit and Risk.
- Provide leverage to the GTM function across multiple drivers: analytics, sales ops, revenue ops, pricing, content development, and more.
- Incubate critical GTM functions and lay the groundwork for their ability to scale and be owned by the dedicated team upon reaching maturity.
- Partner with CoS to CEO on special projects designed to amplify GTM efforts and accelerate GMV attainment.
- Lead comprehensive research and analysis on market trends, customer behaviors, and competitive positions to identify opportunities to scale operations and drive maximum value for the business.
- Identify, measure, and leverage key insights to diagnose and prioritize roadblocks across the business.
- Analyze existing data and survey the business to align GTM outcomes with leadership objectives.
- Drive GTM partnership on pricing proposals and presentation materials.
- Lead and develop marketing content to drive New Logo acquisition and scale GMV attainment on existing accounts.
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking or a relevant industry experience.
- A Master in Business AdministrationA proven track record of working with leaders across various functions.
- Strong business and technical acumen with experience building growth strategies for early-stage fintech B2B startups.
- Passion for learning and innovation.
- Ability to build new methods, content, and techniques to tackle business problems.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in SQL and Excel.
- Interest in capital markets, prior experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Vartana is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.