Enterprise Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Vartana is the revenue acceleration platform for top-tier enterprise technology companies. We empower sales and finance to accelerate the deal cycle without compromising cash flow through our flexible payment options and collaborative sales closing platform. Our platform is trusted by leading enterprise companies, including Motive, Domo, Samsara, and many others, as the platform of choice to make products affordable and easy to purchase for their customers.
We have raised over $40M to deliver on our vision and are backed by top-tier investors, including Activant Capital, Mayfield, and Audacious Ventures.
About the role:
As our Account Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to Vartana’s expansion. It is the chance for you to shape, manage and expand an entire portfolio of strategic Accounts across existing and new markets. Working hand in hand with our Head of Sales, you will play a pivotal role in Vartana’s development.
- Advocate for your customers by communicating complex challenges in simple ways.
- Work well cross-functionally to ensure that the business is aligned with your customers’ needs.
- Train and educate your customers to ensure their success using our platform
- Work with engineering to ensure proper integrations are completed with your customer
- You think out of the box and will seek ideas and solutions where no one thought to look.
- Ability to identify an opportunity for revenue growth and accelerator your book of business quickly.
- Networking! Maintain close relations with clients, and our overall network.
- Streamlining the work as you think of new ways to manage our client accounts.
- Hold weekly meetings with key accounts and QBR’s with all accounts to ensure consistent alignment between our businesses.
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills. You’re a people person.
- Very organized and adept at project managing
- Track record of success holding a quota in sales
- A real team player working well with peers, mentor when needed, and motivate your surroundings with a “Can-do” approach
- Strong negotiators, excellent closer; presentation experience
- Work experience: 4+ years Fintech / SaaS B2B / Financial Service Consulting industry.
- Tools: Salesforce
- Plus - A background and knowledge of the Financial Service industry
Vartana is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.