Staff Machine Learning Engineer
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our VP of Engineering
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Architect and build machine learning models to power advanced AI features for our no-code platform
- Work with cross-functional teams including product, design, and engineering to ideate and implement innovative AI solutions
- Create AI solutions focusing on more complex tasks such as generating structured JSON data
- Establish best practice for developing, evaluating, and maintaining machine learning models (MLOps)
What U bring:
- 5+ years of industry experience building and deploying machine learning systems
- Deep knowledge of systems design and architecture
- Expertise in ML theory, algorithms, and deep learning frameworks like PyTorch
- Experience training deep learning models and working with LLMs like Claude or PaLM
- Proficiency with cloud services (AWS, GCP) and ML infrastructure tools for model deployment and management include Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high-availability ML models in production
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field preferred
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍎 Free Apple Fitness Plus through UHC
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $190,000 - $240,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.