Associate Support Engineer
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
This roles requires you to participate in an on-call rotation (once a week at night and once every 8 weeks on the weekend)
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our Senior Manager of Support
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Be the primary contact for support assessment consultants
- Partner with support leadership to operationalize and improve support processes
- Promote positive outcomes for technical support issues across the account portfolio
- Foster education and process documentation for support consultants
- Partner with platform operations and customer success teams to improve support models and new processes focused on scalability
- Provide service to our clients and internal collaborators
What U bring:
- 1+ Years in Software Support or Technical Implementation (preferably SaaS or similar)
- Basic Knowledge of Databases+API/Integrations (MongoDB)
- Technical Troubleshooting Ability (no-code experience or similar)
- Experience in Designing, Documenting and Educating new Operational Processes
- Service Mindset - Customer-focused
- Experience managing others - either in 'direct report' capacity or in a project management role
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🍎 Free Apple Fitness Plus through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $46,200 - $73,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.