Head of Customer Success
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact you will make:
This is a key role within the Customer organization and the company. The Head of Customer Success is responsible for the global Customer Success organization, working with all of Unqork’s customers. Unqork is well represented in the top segment and mid-segment of the market, with many of the world’s largest banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, government institutions and agencies and healthcare companies. These well known logos turn to Unqork to accelerate their digital transformation efforts by developing Enterprise applications faster, through the power of our Enterprise codeless platform. The result is 3X faster development cycles, exponentially lower bug rates and significantly lower total cost of ownership than when Enterprise applications are built with code or low code. This enables companies and institutions to be more competitive and more agile.
The Head of Customer Success is responsible for developing and implementing a Customer Success strategy with the goal to continue our hyper growth over the coming years. Part of the strategy will be to implement scalable, repeatable Customer Success motions that will get us to IPO scale and beyond. The key responsibility of this role is creating a best-in-class customer-focused organization that wins the hearts and minds of our clients and allows us to grow together. Specific areas of focus for this role are (1) driving customer adoption, expansion, and retention by realizing customer outcomes (2) identifying new use cases within customers and (3) increasing renewal rates, ultimately resulting in elevated gross and net retention rates.
- Build, manage and lead the global Customer Success team
- Be externally oriented. Engage personally with C-level and other decision makers from customers. Builds professional relationships with executives from our Channel Partners (System Integrators, MSPs, Tech Partners)
- Develop and implement both the long-term global Customer Success strategy and the annual plans
- Drive Customer Success execution to overachieve on quarterly and annual objectives. Effectively deal with customer escalations, in conjunction with other teams
- Implement high touch, scale and tech touch Customer Success motions, while using data driven coverage models
- Define clear hand offs between Sales, Partner Organizations, and other teams. Design and implement playbooks and subsequently iterate on our Customer Success motions. Define customer outcomes, customer journeys, moments of truths
- Support the company’s customer centric thinking and build out our customer feedback loop. Continuously measure customer sentiment and come with recommendations for platform development and how we support customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work closely with functions across the organization to establish and develop a strong and collaborative partnership to ensure continued success
- Drive operational discipline, focus on continuous improvement of processes and automate where necessary. Leverage predictive analytics for customer health scores, renewals and churn
What You bring:
- Leadership capabilities – Charismatic leader. Coach, mentor, develop and hire. Proven track record of hiring and managing a diverse and multi-faceted team. Grow the team without compromising the bar for competency and culture fit. Create processes that govern, guide, teach, inspire and advise team members as well as peers
- Deep Customer Success experience - Demonstrated experience building and leading high performing Customer Success organizations focused on C-suite in Enterprise customers
- Industry Expertise - Experience with Enterprise customers in the Financial Services or Insurance vertical is preferred
- External orientation and Executive presence - Ability to engage senior executives at customers and partners
- Enterprise SaaS or Management consulting – Demonstrated leadership experience within cloud-native businesses, recurring revenue models and digital transformation
- Driving High Growth and building Scale – Experience managing and scaling businesses from $X0M to $250M in revenue, implementing processes and strategies to drive fast growth
- Strong at cross-functional collaboration – including functions like Sales, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales Engineering
- Well rounded - combination of customer orientation, process thinking, technical savviness and commercial Instinct
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍎 Free Apple Fitness Plus through UHC
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $212,800 - $319,200 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.