Lead Sales Engineer
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of over two billion dollars. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In NYC and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and innovative thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our Head of Sales Engineering
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Working closely with prospects/customers and the Sales team to conduct discovery, deliver demonstrations, and build/present proofs of concept.
- Be a client-facing technical voice: you'll provide invaluable insight and develop rapid prototypes to our potential customers
- Standardize and improve our platform
- Acting as the technical advisor during the sales process with a focus on the vertical you support (i.e. Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Public Sector)
- Immerse yourself in Unqork platform, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Unqork
- Partnering with internal departments (Marketing, Products, etc.) to help grow the Unqork platform and vision. Examples include beta testing, providing product feedback, and presenting at trade shows.
What U bring:
- 2 - 4+ years in a pre-sales environment
- Industry Insurance experience
- A Growth Mindset
- The Ability to Problem Solve
- Ability to communicate technical topics and business value to a broad range of audiences
- A curiosity to learn about the low code/no code industry and relevant partner technologies, such as RPA, OCR, CRM, data lakes, etc
- Experience working with clients: designing specifications, prototyping, presenting
- Experience architecting scalable web applications
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are constantly thinking about how we can improve the platform
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $90,000 - $125,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.