Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Lead, develop, implement, improve, and direct classification, compensation, and LTI (stock options, etc.) initiatives, programs, and processes.
- Act as the principal resource for questions, results, and solutions to complex compensation, classification, and LTI questions and issues; advise, counsel, and guide leaders
- Leaning on extensive past experience, use judgment adequately to work within guardrails, finding the best solution for all parties
- Ensure competitive and creative compensation, equity, and other long-term incentive offerings that evolve with the needs of the business
- Understand the competitive landscape and constantly update benchmark data - help us understand what our peers are doing and how we compare
- Participate in salary surveys in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure our compensation programs and systems are equitable and drive fairness across groups, with a special focus on historically marginalized populations
- Ensure compliance with local and federal law
What U bring:
- Proven expertise, and ability to communicate to non-experts on the following topics required:
- Performance-based LTI plans
- Retention-based LTI plans
- Stock purchase plans/phantom stock knowledge (a plus but not required)
- Ability to lead and/or partner with Finance on financial modeling for the following scenarios:
- Comparing various LTI plans for financial impact
- Modeling equity burn over time and strategies for managing the option pool
- Ability to lead, define, and implement scalable processes in partnership with Finance and Business Leaders related to the annual Budget and merit/bonus cycles
- Experience with comptech including Radford network, and previous experience having transitioned an organization from spreadsheets for year-end compensation planning to a tech-enabled process
- Exec compensation/benefits a plus but not required
- Meticulous attention to detail and ownership over compensation data accuracy with the willingness and ability to implement audit reconciliation processes
- High-competence in written and oral communications, especially with senior leaders
- SaaS startup experience ideal but not required
- Wants to be part of a small but highly skilled People team where we operate as #oneHR. We all pitch in to do the work that needs to be done even when it’s outside our defined scope. We need a team player who is always looking to help others – and the team will always return the favor.
- Very organized - detailed recordkeeper - creates documentation
- Excellent negotiator and communicator
- Bold and unafraid to courageously defend a position – but experienced enough to know when to compromise
- First/gut response is - “how can I help get to yes” vs. “how often can I say no”
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $89,600 - $153,600 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Something looks off?