Senior Director, Client Success
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our SVP of Customer Success
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- You will oversee a portfolio of clients
- You will people manage and have direct reports
- You will be a partner for both clients and our teams in the delivery of Unqork's platform and services
- You will guide customers through technical and business issues to promote greater adoption, value, and usage of Unqork
- Be a long-term relationship manager; you will provide continuity from sale to production and beyond
- Ensure client needs are met at the highest level of quality regardless of delivery model and resources assigned
- Support ongoing account management, maintain and follow customer journeys and help deliver QBRs
- Govern delivery, ensure adherence to all best practices, compliance to agreed-upon roles/ responsibilities
- Support expanding use of Unqork: you will help shape new use cases, architect strong foundations, and use good configuration practices
- Educate clients on Unqork Marketplace partners and how to work with platform-adjacent services
- Advocate for client needs including feature requests, production support resolution
- Analyze client production support tickets and shares strategic findings with clients
- Establish health and success metrics to monitor portfolio and application usage to identify anomalies
- Partner with Unqork Platform and Solutions teams on productization, templates, and features
- Communicate platform updates and work with clients to build a test regimen; release management
- Partner with CISO, Solutions, and Platform operations to build appropriate audit patterns and automated checks.
What U bring:
- 10+ years of experience in technical delivery, customer success, SaaS organizations - especially growing organizations with minimal structure
- Specific experience in client relationship management, technical delivery, product management, establishing metrics, and managing a portfolio of key customers
- Must have technical knowledge and a desire to learn the Unqork platform
- Combination of both service orientation and solution-minded approach
💻 Hybrid model where you're predominantly working from home
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $146,100 - $240,400 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Something looks off?