Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and innovative thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our VP of Engagements
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application while ensuring DEI is embedded in everything we do
- You will understand the clients' goals and how they can leverage the Unqork platform to accomplish them
- You'll execute on our commitments to clients and deliver an amazing product by working with Unqork's teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, UX, and Information Security
- Partner with Unqork Delivery leadership to scope work, establish milestones, prioritize activities for all client delivery
- You will assist Engagement Directors delivering the most complex and creative solutions leveraging the technical knowledge of the Unqork platform
- Be a lead on client engagements and project manager on all assigned projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within scope and budget
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- You will partner with Product, Implementation and Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap
What U bring:
- 8+ years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Insurance (P&C, Life & Annuities etc) preferred
- Working in an Agile environment
- Experience directly working and building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers and product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience in a technical field
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $154,200 - $200,000 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Something looks off?