Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our Head of Insurance and lead business development efforts across leading insurance carriers, distributors, brokers, MGAs and reinsurance carriers domestically and abroad
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Promote lead generation activities for both outbound and inbound contacts and work with other go-to-market teams to organize and oversee efforts
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with senior technology, business, operation and procurement leadership at clients to understand strategic priorities and identify opportunity areas where using the Unqork platform would be advantageous to them
- Understand customer requirements, priorities, budgets and serve as a customer advocate within Unqork
- Work cross-functionally within Unqork to deliver demos, proposals, POCs, and pitches and successfully demonstrate how Unqork can help customers realize their goals
- Manage pipeline, opportunity, forecasting and other items related to normal go-to-market responsibilities
What U bring:
- 8+ years of experience working in technology and digital transformation, with experience in consulting or significant exposure to consultative enterprise technology platform sales
- Fluency in at least one primary insurance vertical, such as Property & Casualty (P&C), Life and health (L&H), Retirement, Benefits, etc. with depth in strategic and digital transformation efforts
- Experience working with functional (business) and technology stakeholders in an agile environment, to frame requirements, build business cases and define timelines
- Success in developing trusted customer relationships to drive organic growth and leveraging industry knowledge and relationships to acquire new clients
- Experience being part of a collaborative / team selling process with ownership of the end-to-end go-to-market cycle as well as understanding of sales methodologies and qualification processes (i.e., MEDDICC)
- Liaised with and sold to C-levels of IT departments and other department leaders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present technical information succinctly
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
The US on-target-earnings (OTE) range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $267,300 - $363,000 + equity + perks/benefits. For roles with commission targets, the OTE range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Compensation will be higher than the OTE range for those who exceed targets.
An individual employee’s OTE within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Something looks off?