Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR)
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales Development, the Outbound Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating new sources of revenue for the company. Specifically, you will be working to engage and attract new prospects, and form and nurture relationships with target accounts and engage in various campaigns to win new business.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct market research into target industries, accounts, and roles that have not been prospected in the past.
- Navigate Salesforce to pull account lists to re-engage stale leads bringing them back to a sales cycle.
- Work a dedicated account list through an outbound sequence which includes calls, emails, video & social media outreach.
- Become an expert in our Ideal Customer Profile and source Companies to outbound prospect
- Use traditional methods of communication, prospecting tools, and social platforms to interact with and target new prospects.
- Schedule and lead introductory calls with the Leads you generate & work alongside an Account Executive to identify client needs and business problems using proven sales methodologies.
- A consistent communicator and team player, you will be a part of the communication and alignment between the marketing, SDR and Sales teams. A focus on accurately transcribing client details into Salesforce CRM with a focus on data hygiene.
- Transition qualified leads from your pipeline to an Account Executive’s pipeline to further the customer journey and buying process.
- Master our tech stack which includes Salesforce, Salesloft, Crunchbase, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator et al.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, customer service and customer interactions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills: ability to articulate complex concepts and idea into a simple and understandable format
- An ability to think creatively and react quickly to tailor a messaging to different conversations
- Ambition, confidence, fearless outgoing attitude - a self-starter with a competitive growth mindset
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Comfortable in a constantly changing fast paced startup environment
- Confident using technology and speaking on the phone and zoom meetings
- Sales and Customer Service experience
It’s a bonus if you have...
- Experience working with Salesforce and other CRM/sales outreach platforms
- Outbound sales experience
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company. Candidates may be asked to complete a criminal record background check as part of our hiring process.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
• your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
• details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.