Solutions Consultant I
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Solutions Consulting, we are looking for a Solutions Consultant I within the Revenue Department. As a Solutions Consultant I, your role is to work with our revenue organization to understand a prospect’s technical and business demands, and build an effective solution based on customer requirements and industry best practice. This role will work closely with Trulioo’s Account Executives (AEs), Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Service Delivery (SVD) to understand a prospect’s technical and business demands. With the knowledge gained from discovery, you will present solutions that meet their unique needs and be responsible for the pre-implementation and evaluation of these solutions. The Solutions Consultant I will use their knowledge and skills to foster strong relationships with these clients and prospects, ensuring a successful solutioning and evaluation of Trulioo products.
To be a good fit in this role you:
- Love helping people, whether it be customers or teammates
- Thrive on working with the highest value customers
- Build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Have the ability to relate complex, technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Enjoy crafting technical solutions to complex problems
This is an exciting role working to ensure that Trulioo maintains its position as the most Trusted identity provider for some of the largest companies in the world. We are looking for technically sound, team-oriented, business savvy, and passionate individuals looking to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing industry disruptor. This is a full-time position in our Vancouver headquarters.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become an expert and contribute to the knowledge of the Trulioo platform, services, and key differentiators
- Be the technical subject-matter expert and demonstrate functional expertise for how Trulioo’s solutions solve customer problems, including demos and presentations
- Use product knowledge and relevant experience to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for verification strategy
- Work with Account Executives to drive the discovery process to uncover customer technical requirements, business needs, and objections
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to own successful design and delivery of proof of concepts and evaluations
- Contribute to enhancing the teams' mastery through Knowledge Base Articles, FAQs, and other tools
- Proven track record of quickly developing expertise, implementing and supporting SaaS applications for high value clients in a B2B environment
- A deep understanding of APIs including knowledge of RESTful principles, API design, authentication and authorization mechanisms (OAuth, API keys, etc.), and data formats (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Comfortable working both alone and on a team including supporting projects with remote employees in other offices and countries
- Good understanding of how to translate technical requirements from customer into recommendations using our “Trusted Expert” ethos
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- 3-5 years experience in a Senior Technical Support, Solutions Consultant or Implementation Specialist role
- Experience using Postman or similar tools to troubleshoot API integrations
- Exposure to tools and services that help customers meet compliance obligations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office/G-Suite tools
- Prior experience at a SaaS organization
It's a bonus if you have...
- SQL knowledge
- Tableau experience
- Payments, Compliance and/or Security Industry experience
- Startup experience
- Image capture and biometrics experience
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company. Candidates may be asked to complete a criminal record background check as part of our hiring process.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
• your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
• details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.