Sr Product Experience Specialist - Maternity Leave Coverage
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the VP, Product Design, the Senior Product Experience Specialist is an individual who is not just passionate about product experience but also has an exceptional flair for the nitty-gritty aspects of UX. This role will not only oversee the Product Experience of our customer facing learning portal but also contribute hands-on with wireframes, prototypes, and UX strategy of our company product experiences, as required. Our platform and Navigator portal stands as a testament to our commitment, serving as the premier training site for our valued customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Experience Oversight:
- Work closely with teams across the organization, ensuring that design thinking principles are ingrained in our organizational approach to product development.
- Collaborate closely with contractors, product managers, designers, developers, and other stakeholders to align on product vision and user needs
- Ensure features on the Navigator portal are created efficiently, prioritizing user-centric designs working with external producers
- Use iterative design techniques to quickly visualize solutions, using feedback at each iteration to refine and improve.
- Ensure that product decisions are validated through user testing, A/B tests, and other relevant methods.
- UX Strategy & Prototyping:
- Craft wireframes and prototypes to visualize and test ideas
- Understand and anticipate user needs, backed by data and user feedback
- Keep up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Align detailed user experience goals with overall product strategy to ensure that user experience improvements are always in service of larger product and business goals
- Feedback, Usability Reviews & Iteration:
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Adjust and refine designs based on user testing and feedback.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Communication:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Clearly communicate design ideas and prototypes to product managers, product designers, developers and other key stakeholders
- Regularly engage with users, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams to deeply understand the needs, desires, and pain points of our user base.
- Lead and participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions, fostering an environment of collaboration and open-mindedness.
- Familiar with Advanced Efficiency Techniques:
- We value candidates who are familiar with cutting-edge methods and tools that optimize workflow and expedite processes, ensuring that projects are delivered promptly without compromising on quality
- Continuous Learning:
- Actively pursue and integrate personal learning on the latest custom product experience methodologies, ensuring continuous learning and evolution in creating intuitive, smart, and user-centric product experiences to ensure your skills are up-to-date.
- A portfolio showcasing your wireframing and prototyping skills.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, or similar role.
- Proficiency in wireframing tools such as Figma or Sketch
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage various projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!