Technical Enablement Manager
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
We are seeking a Technical Enablement Manager to join our Sales Enablement team to develop and implement a comprehensive technical knowledge program that will increase our team's ability to be product experts. The Technical Enablement Manager will work closely with the product, marketing, and sales teams to create and deliver effective training materials that enable our sales team to be identity verification consultants to our customers, providing the right solutions to meet their needs.
This role will report to the VP, Sales Enablement. This is a full-time position in Vancouver or Remote.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deliver comprehensive technical training programs for Trulioo's internal employees, including new hires, cross-functional teams, and leadership.
- Create and deliver onboarding programs to effectively ramp our Customer Success and Solutions Consultant teams
- Provide ongoing education to our Customer Success, Solution Consultant, and Sales teams highlighting product improvements and enhancements
- Create and maintain training materials, such as user manuals, guides, videos, and presentations, that provide detailed information on Trulioo's products, tools, and systems.
- Collaborate with Trulioo's Product Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering teams to ensure training materials are up-to-date and accurately reflect the latest product releases and system updates.
- Manage a team of co-ops, ensuring that they are meeting their goals and objectives and contributing to the overall success of the technical enablement program.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical training, product training or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of technical training principles and adult learning theory.
- Experience developing and delivering technical training programs for software products and systems.
- Experience managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with sales enablement tools, such as Salesforce and Highspot.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
• your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
• details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.
Something looks off?