Senior Growth Engineer
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤝
Team Luna is Rocket Money’s growth engineering team. From the moment someone first hears about Rocket Money, through their first few days of using the platform, our code makes sure that a user’s first interactions are seamless, valuable, and delightful. We work closely with product, marketing, and data teams on tools and integrations that help us understand our users and drive favorable business outcomes like increased retention, engagement, and ROAS (return on ad spend).
Some of the things we regularly tackle include:
- Coding out experiences across web and mobile through a uniquely iterative, data-driven development process.
- Owning the systems that quickly and reliably bring data into the hands of automated systems, ML models.
- Helping other dev teams understand and leverage our marketing and analytics stacks.
- Integrating a wide range of products to surface insights about user analytics, attribution, engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Leading investments into the the tooling and developer experience of Rocket Money’s technical platform.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are excited to use your technical skills to positively impact business outcomes.
- You have experience working with some combination of Node/TypeScript, React (or similar framework), GraphQL, and Postgres (or similar relational database).
- You enjoy working within cross-functional groups spanning marketing, data, and finance.
- You have experience in growth/marketing engineering, working with tools like MMPs (eg Singular), analytics eventing and data engineering (eg Segment, GTM/GA, Fivetran, Amplitude), and/or CRMs (eg Braze).
- You write clean, reliable code across a variety of platforms.
Additional information: Salary range of $150,000 - $185,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.