Senior FP&A Manager, Card
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We’re growing our team and are looking for a Senior FP&A Manager, Card to support our Credit Card Business. As a key business partner, you will play a pivotal role in financial planning, analysis, and decision support for our credit card operations.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Perform in-depth financial analysis, variance analysis, and scenario modeling to identify trends, opportunities, and risks for the Credit Card business.
- Develop, manage, and oversee the forecasting and planning process for the credit card business.
- Work closely with the credit card business leadership team to provide strategic insights and recommendations, and set financial targets and goals.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for the credit card and monitor performance against targets and communicate results to the leadership team.
- Collaborate with various teams across the Rocket ecosystem, including Rocket Loans for underwriting support.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- You have 7+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis.
- You have prior experience in the credit card or financial services industry is highly desirable.
- You have strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- You’re proficient in financial planning software, tooling for data analysis, and Excel.
- You’re a strong communicator, and are able to convey complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- You’re organized, self-driven, can deliver and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $120,000 - $150,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.