Security Program Manager
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤹
We’re looking to expand our Infrastructure team with a Security Program Manager to drive and own our Security programs. This role, working within the Infrastructure Engineering group, will work closely with Engineering & Data leadership, Information Security (InfoSec), Product Management, and our Cloud Infrastructure teams to implement & execute against our security & privacy roadmap. Examples of projects you may take on are:
- Guiding our organization through SOC 2 & SOX compliance
- Interfacing with both internal & external auditors, ensuring we’re meeting our high-bar for security
- Owning all inbound security requests from HackerOne, pen tests, etc. and consolidating them into a single viewing pane of glass of work-in-progress
- Creating project plans with reasonable timelines that are mutually-agreed upon by key stakeholders across both Rocket Money and the wider Family of Companies (FOC) at Rocket Companies, working with senior technical leadership across the board
- Ensuring all documentation is maintained and accurate with respect to network diagrams, architecture maps, data mapping, change management processes, etc.
We’re a fast growing organization and want to modernize many of our security processes. Now that we work as a member of a large enterprise, we want to sunset some of our legacy systems and integrate into more centrally-managed tools & processes to level-up our security posture. You’re going to be in the drivers seat to not only ensure that these things happen in a way that keeps us lean and nimble, but also find inches that everyone across Rocket Companies will benefit from.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 4+ years of program management experience with a focus on security, having designed and executed on roadmaps that involve multiple teams and organizations
- You are familiar with programs such as SIEM, Vulnerability Management, and CSM
- You have extensive expertise with at least one major cloud provider (AWS or GCP preferred!)
- You understand that pragmatic solutions are the best solutions. You have empathy for not only our customers, but other product needs, and work to best find the right solution that takes into account the wider goals of our organization
- You don’t shy away from complicated problems, finding ways to break them down into meaningful bite-sized chunks of work. In your mind, untracked & undocumented work is uncompleted work
- You are constantly seeking ways to automate processes, especially when you can empower other teams to own the implementation
Bonus points if:
- You have have obtained a security certification such as AWS Certified Security or GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- You have worked both within a high-growth B2C startup and at a large enterprise with 10,000+ team members
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $110,000 - $150,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.