Senior Web Scraping Engineer
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤝
This team is focused on leveraging automation to help members get more value out of the subscriptions that they want to keep, make it effortless for them to cancel those they don’t, and discover other low-friction ways to save. We help ensure that over a million subscriptions (and growing) get cancelled each year.
We're looking to add a Senior Web Scraping Engineer to help us build the future of our automated subscription management platform!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Lead the expansion of our automated subscription management service, using browser automation to help users control their accounts and save money with the push of a button.
- Use Typescript across the stack to build out new subscription management features that make it almost effortless for our users to save money.
- Expand instrumentation and monitoring of automation performance metrics.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have experience successfully operating browser or other automations at scale
- You have proudly worked with third-party APIs to deliver awesome experiences to users.
- You care deeply about security and protecting sensitive customer data.
- You are a champion for highly-observable, well-manicured systems.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $150,000 - $185,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.