Product Manager, Card
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We're on the lookout for a standout Product Manager to join our product team. As a Product Manager at Rocket Money, you will play a pivotal role in defining and scaling the next generation of our products, with a specific focus on helping us expand our credit card program. This card program is designed with homeownership in mind, so you'll need to think strategically about both traditional and creative credit card features and align them with the unique needs of our user base. You'll collaborate closely with our design, engineering, data, product marketing, operations, and customer experience teams to gain a deep understanding of our customers' needs and create solutions that address their challenges. Join us and be part of a dynamic team committed to transforming the financial landscape!
If you are looking to learn more about our credit card program, check out the landing page at rocketcard.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
As a member of our small, agile team your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the product strategy & roadmap for the top of the funnel card experience, including complete ownership of the card application.
- Becoming the undisputed product expert for various aspects of the card experience.
- Identifying strategic opportunities and creating innovative solutions that drive customer impact.
- Owning one or multiple product-related partnerships with Rocket counterparts or third-party organizations.
- Leading and motivating a team of highly skilled, full-stack engineers to deliver products that provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Continuously measuring customer impact and product performance through various channels of customer feedback to facilitate rapid product iteration.
- Utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Possesses deep empathy and can effectively prioritize tasks even with limited resources.
- Has a growth mindset and actively seeks out challenges.
- Sets a high bar for themselves and aims to make a meaningful difference within the organization.
- Approaches challenges with urgency and enthusiasm, recognizing the incredible opportunities that lie ahead.
- Has 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Embraces an ownership mindset and is unafraid to tackle complex challenges.
- Has experience working in a fast-growing consumer startup within a cross-functional environment.
- Possesses knowledge of and the ability to develop complex financial products.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for our mission: empower people to live their best financial lives.
- Enjoys spending time exploring data to tell stories, discover facts, innovate, and unlock new ways of approaching existing problems.
Additionally, previous experience in fintech or a background in growth marketing and conversion optimization will be highly regarded.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $130,000 - $155,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.*
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.