Operations Associate, Cancellations
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
This will be an entry level role and we highly encourage people that are new grads or just starting out their career to apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Develop, maintain, and execute processes that provide key services to users
- Prioritize multiple queues and manage daily workflow to ensure requests are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Resolve unique situations and improve workflows to account for new or uncommon issues
- Ensure positive user experience by determining when additional information is needed or troubleshooting breakdowns in processes
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- Detail-oriented - you’re not scared to sift through large amounts of data
- Team player - comfortable taking direction and communicating with the team
- Organized - able to juggle multiple processes with accuracy and timeliness
- Computer skills - comfortable and efficient navigating through a variety of tool
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $20 - $24/hour. Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.