Senior Full Stack Engineer, Subscription Management
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE TEAM 🤝
The Subscription Management team is focused on helping members get more value out of the subscriptions that they want to keep, make it effortless for them to cancel those they don’t, and discover other low-friction ways to save. We help ensure that over a million subscriptions (and growing) get cancelled each year.
We're looking to add a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to help us build the future of the world's most sophisticated Subscription Management platform!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Build the future of subscription management—leverage browser automation and other technologies to help users control their accounts and save money with the push of a button.
- Work with a cross-functional product engineering team that is focused on providing great experiences that make it almost effortless for our users to save money.
- Build tools to make our teams faster and more efficient.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have experience with browser automation tools like Playwright or Puppeteer.
- TypeScript experience a plus!
- You have proudly worked with third-party APIs to deliver awesome experiences to users.
- You care deeply about security and protecting sensitive customer data.
- You are a champion for highly-observable, well-manicured systems.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $150,000 - $185,000/year + bonus + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.