Consumer Insights Research Manager
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
We are looking for a Manager of Consumer Insights to join us in building Rocket Money! This role requires a strong research skillset, a focus on collaboration, and above all, customer-obsession. You will be responsible for conducting in-house qualitative and quantitative research to help a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders better understand our customers and the markets we operate in.
The Rocket Money research team is small, but mighty, so we’re looking for someone excited to roll-up their sleeves and jump right in. If you love using insights to drive strategy and are energized by Rocket Money’s mission of meaningfully improving the financial lives of millions of people, this is an excellent opportunity!
Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as product managers, designers, marketers, and data analysts to identify and prioritize key research questions
- Design and execute end-to-end primary research using a wide variety of both qualitative and quantitative methods(e.g. surveys, user interviews, usability, focus groups, co-creation etc.)
- Synthesize research findings into actionable recommendations and deliver them to various audiences across the company
- Develop a deep understanding of Rocket Money’s business model, market, users, and
- Evangelize a culture of research within the company
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 4+ years of client or vendor-side research experience
- Experience with all phases of the research process including scoping, recruiting, fielding, analysis, and iteration
- Comfortable moderating qualitative research conversations (e.g. individual interviews, concept and usability tests)
- Understanding of survey design and analysis
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Passion for using insights from multiple sources to guide business strategy
- Ability to work in a quick-moving environment and prioritize among projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with desire to be a strategic partner in business decisions
- A positive, team player mentality
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $120,000 - $140,000. Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20), however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.