Group Product Manager, Platform
ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
As we embark on the next step in our journey, we’re looking for a Group Product Manager, Platform to help lead our product team. You’ll help define the next generation of Rocket Money's products within a larger Rocket ecosystem and ensure we’ve got a best in class platform to help our members. Rocket Money's platform group consists of teams responsible for our transaction pipeline, subscription detection algorithms, payment processes, user onboarding, growth analytics stack and user notifications. We power Rocket Money's core product offerings by unlocking the visibility our members need to understand their finances. You’ll lead a team of product managers who have a significant impact across product lines and help us build a cohesive vision across Rocket Money and future products.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Define and evangelize the product strategy and roadmap for the set of core capabilities that power Rocket Money. Deeply understand our customer needs, business model and identify market opportunities that inform our strategy
- Serve as both player and coach – you’ll lead complex projects yourself and motivate a small team of Product Managers to do the same
- Set objectives and KPIs that align with our larger business and product strategy and deliver measurable impact every month
- Work with research to uncover customer insights and partner closely with design to bring product ideas to life. Use prototypes and develop experiments that get customer feedback early and often
- Partner with engineering to help determine the best technical implementation methods to achieve our customer and business objectives
- Measure progress, remove roadblocks and identify efficiencies that keep us moving fast but effectively towards our goals
- Partner with Growth Marketing, Design, Data, Lifecycle, and Member Support teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively
ABOUT YOU 🦄
You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged. You have a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization. You’ll bring a sense of urgency that matches the incredible opportunity we have ahead of us.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, including 1-2 years of mentoring other product managers
- You possess a unique combination of technical prowess, empathy, and strategy and are energized by the opportunities that come with operating at the center of multiple products
- Experience guiding teams with numerous products at different phases in the product lifecycle. You enjoy the challenge that comes with bringing new products to market and the the opportunity to improve existing experiences to solve customer problems
- You’re a master cross functional collaborator comfortable working with other product managers, engineers, external partners, and operational teams to get things done
- Experience leading products with significant technical depth – you’re familiar with the complexities of integrating new APIs, scaling systems effectively, and are energized by complex technical challenges that underpin product experiences
- You can use data and customer feedback to generate insights, identify opportunities, and tell a story that motivates those around you
- You have an owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff
- You have a passion for our mission: helping to improve the financial lives of millions of people
- Experience at a fast-growing startup in a cross-functional environment is a plus
- Strong analytical skills including experience with tools for data analysis (i.e. Looker and Amplitude)
- Prior fintech experience a plus
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $150,000 - $200,000. Base pay offered may very depending on job-related knowledge, skill, and experience.
Rocket Money, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.*
Something looks off?